Schedule your event today! Click here to learn more and a Mollen representative will contact you shortly.
Mollen enables our clients and patients to access and deliver health care services in the most convenient and cost effective ways possible by leveraging a nationwide network of over 200,000 healthcare professionals.
We help keep people healthy while lowering the cost and increasing the convenience of health care services. We provide immunization and health screening services in a variety of settings in all fifty states.
Mollen’s Services Include:
• On-site immunization events for flu shots, pneumonia, tdap, meningitis, MMR, hep A, and hep B. Click this link for an interactive presentation to learn more.
• Health screening events delivered on-site
• Our “Paperless Clinic” software takes away confusing forms and paperwork for your convenience. Click this link for an interactive presentation to learn more.
• Retail voucher program that allows dispersed and remote employees or members to receive flu shots in a convenient retail setting. Click this link for an interactive presentation to learn more. Click here to learn about the Mollen Flu Card Voucher Program.
• Ability to bill 1000s of insurance plans directly, in addition to Medicare Part B. Click here to review a complete list of available insurance plans.
• Customized online registration and scheduling for most services to save time and money while helping drive participation and engagement. Click this link for an interactive presentation to learn more.
• Nationwide network of healthcare professionals delivering service in all 50 states
• Promotional and educational support that increase participation rates. Click this link for an interactive presentation to learn more.
We provide services on-site as well as at thousands of retail locations around the country. We allow employers to reach and engage home office and dispersed employees both, as well as spouses and dependents.
We help schools and universities keep students and faculty healthy and meet the increasing level of state regulations around immunizations and preventive health services. We provide the full range of immunizations that are increasingly becoming required for students and faculty alike.
Mollen has provided convenient and cost effective health care services since 1989. In 2012, our nationwide network of health care professionals provided service to millions of Americans in all 50 states.
Please call 480.214.2022, email ClientRelations@Mollen-Clinic.com, or fill out the form below to learn more about providing a healthcare service to a group and a Mollen representative will contact you shortly.